Saturday November 30th
Join us for a beautiful afternoon of music at Central Park’s iconic Naumburg Bandshell on November 30, 2019. The event will run from 3-4pm and will be conducted by Kevin McChesney, Neesa Hart, and Phillip Wayne.
Guest Performer Registration/Check-In: 12:30-2:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-registration for guest performers will be $15 per person online, or $20 onsite day-of
Guidelines for participation:
- Guest Performers must bring their own bells
- Performers must have sheet music to participate in this event. Scores can be purchased online in the GCR store until Monday, November 25, 2019, with a limited number of copies available for purchase onsite.
- If you will be participating in“The Great Christmas Ring” at Carnegie Hall on December 1, 2019 and have interest in performing, please email Neesa Hart at GreatChristmasRing@gmail.com for more information.
- Don’t forget to pick up a raffle ticket (with amazing first, second, and third-place prizes for the performers) and visit our merchandise table to pick up GCR winter gear, holiday-themed handbell gloves, and much more!
- Enter Central Park at E 72nd St. and Fifth Ave. Walk along the road before you.
- At the first intersection, bear right.
- When you reach the terrace overlooking Bethesda Fountain, turn left down the Mall.
- The Bandshell will be just ahead on your left.
- Directions courtesy of AriseNewYork.org
Sign Me Up!